Metal Building Cost
How much does a metal building cost?
Not that much actually. Much cheaper than traditional wooden construction. If you’re looking for a cheap metal carport, for one small car, you might get away for less than $2k. In the other direction, the sky is the limit. Large commercial warehouse construction can easily get into the 100’s of thousands. An industrial chicken coop, commercial greenhouse or large multi-bay garage workshop would certainly fall into that category as well. A small residential garage or barn might be around $10-$20k while larger structures would be more towards the $30-$40-$50k range.
Get A Free Quote For Your Custom Metal Building, Crafted in the USA!
- Place your order with just a 10-17% initial deposit, and complete your payment upon installation.
- Experience the quality of custom-made products, proudly family-owned and crafted in the USA.
- Enjoy the convenience of free delivery and installation services.
- Benefit from our robust 20-year warranty on all 12-gauge product orders.
- Contact us easily through our website or by phone at (704) 703-2722 for personalized assistance